Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Calm Before The Storm

So I haven't had too many "projects" lately. Just little things here and there. Yesterday was exactly 5 months until the wedding! Yikes. So far things are going pretty smoothly. But I feel like this is the calming before the storm. Let's just hope not. Most of all the important things are taken care of. We booked our limo last weekm very excited about that, and finally mailed off our registration for our Engaged weekend retreat thingy. Oh goodie. Next month I am going to order my invitations and have my designer start printing. And I need to get my rear in gear on the programs.

My list of items to purchase has grown very short. Not much left. Little things like the candle, pillow, and other stuff.

My girls finally set the date for my Bridal Shower. I am pretty excited about this. It should be fun. It's going to be an awfully big shower, like 50 people. Which means... LOTS OF PRESENTS!!! I'm all about the attention. I fully admit that I am an attention whore. LOL!

No comments: